De KLOFFIE Markt values your privacy. Please do contact us with any question or concerns in regard to our privacy practices.
What information do we collect?
We only store data provided by you, either through email, telephone or personal interactions. We have an email address to answers inquiries and we have a newsletter option, it allows you to send us an email and it allows us to send you information about De KLOFFIE Markt. We will receive your data (email / name / address) as sent from our signup form on our website, personal interactions or inbox (you might have a digi-signature in your email footer). This data will be used for direct contact only as requested by you. All data is protected and secured. We meet the relevant processing conditions contained within the GDPR / AVR based on the legal ground of consent.
How do we secure personal data?
- We protect data against accidental loss
- We prevent unauthorized access, use, destruction or disclosure
- We ensure business continuity and disaster recovery
- We restrict access to personal information
How do we use personal information?
We use data only for one service- and business-related purpose:
Administration; to answer to any inquiries or questions via email contact.
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
We meet the relevant processing conditions contained within the GDPR / AVR based on the legal ground of consent.
Do we share personal data?
At no time we will give your data third parties without your consent, unless we are bound by law or to protect your rights as a user of our services. We use Mailchimp to inform you about De KLOFFIE Markt updates and events — you can read more about how Mailchimp uses your Personal Information here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will keep your data on file as long as it serves the purpose of business contact as requested upon your request.
Your rights in relation to personal data
In any case you can ask us:
- To access to personal information
- Ask for correction and deletion
- Withdrawal of consent (if processing data on condition of consent)
How to contact us?
Get in touch if you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, or personal information by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or postal mail.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
In order to facilitate the smooth execution of the contract by De KLOFFIE Markt, it is important that you correctly and completely provide your details, such as your name, your e-mail address and shipping address in accordance with the instructions and other requested information as indicated. You are responsible for the correctness of the details provided by you. Furthermore, you will be required to provide payment details that you represent and warrant are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing information provided.
De KLOFFIE Markt will use the details supplied by you only in the manner as indicated in the privacy statement, which you may refer to on its website.
2. Data of the proprietor of the website www.dekloffiemarkt.nl
1094 CC Amsterdam
Tax identification number: 856851826B01
Chamber of commerce number: 67152287
For any concerns or incidents related to the use of the website, you may contact De KLOFFIE Markt, get in touch: email@example.com.
4. Product Descriptions
De KLOFFIE Markt offers clothing for women and men. On the Website you will find detailed product descriptions of the products that can be acquired. While we try to accurately display the colors of our products on the Website, the actual colors you see depend on your monitor and settings of your screen, and we thus cannot guarantee that the colors displayed by your monitor will be exactly the same color of the product at the time of delivery and / or receiving:
– The variations in manufacturing processes, the settings of your monitor and your computer hardware can affect fabrics and product designs, which means that the delivered products may be slightly different in appearance to those shown and described on the Website;
– All products of De KLOFFIE Markt are subject to availability, which means that we cannot always deliver the order. We will inform you as soon as possible, if the product you have requested is not available.
– Please keep in mind that De KLOFFIE Markt sells second-hand, deadstock, vintage and workwear garments. This also means that the products can have characteristic imperfections of the making process, traces of ageing and fabric deviations. The products can have various signs of usage. This is intentional, and have no reasons to be considered as faults or a reason for claim.
– Please keep in mind that your order will only be processed if you have placed the order correctly and we received authorization from your payment card.
The prices of the De KLOFFIE Markt webstore include the Dutch sales tax of 21%. Other taxes are not included. All fees charged by De KLOFFIE Markt are exclusive of any taxes, duties or other governmental levies or any financial charges. You agree to pay and be responsible for any taxes, duties, levies or charges for the use of the Transaction Services in addition to our service fees.
Please note you are responsible for all duties, taxes or fees associated with international shipping. Any import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. Unfortunately, we do not have control over these charges. Any parcels that are refused due to customs charges, you take full liability for all postal charges, return shipments costs, customs charges and handling fees.
When you place an order via the webshop of De KLOFFIE Markt, you will enter into a contract with De KLOFFIE Markt. The contract is created as soon as the customer has accepted the offer and meets the corresponding conditions. De KLOFFIE Markt offers the following forms of payment:
- American Express
You should receive all products within 6-12 business days depending on what country you reside in from the date your order was placed. You may also track your order once it has shipped. You will receive your tracking number once your order has been shipped via e-mail.
The shipping costs for webshop orders are:
- NL Free Shipping
- Europe 15 EUR
- Switzerland 20 EUR
- USA 20 EUR
- All other countries 30 EUR
De KLOFFIE Markt will make every effort to process and deliver your order as well and as quickly as possible after receiving full payment. The delivery period as shown on the website is an indication. The provided delivery date is an estimated date and not an ensured one. Due to external factors the delivery date could be different as the confirmed date. De KLOFFIE Markt offers shipping to addresses within the Netherlands and EU. Note you are responsible for all duties, taxes or fees associated with international shipping. Any import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. Unfortunately, we do not have control over these charges. Any parcels that are refused due to customs charges, you take full liability for all postal charges, return shipments costs, customs charges and handling fees.
8. After-sales policy: returns, exchanges and refunds
All sales are final. No returns, refunds, cancellations or exchanges are accepted.
9. Modifications and accuracy of content
De KLOFFIE Markt reserves the right to make unannounced changes in its Website when considered as appropriate, change, delete or add content and services provided through the same, as well as the way in which they are presented or located on the Website for its improvement and renewal.
10. Exclusion Rights
De KLOFFIE Markt reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the Website and / or services offered without notice on its own or a third party, to users, who violate these Terms and Conditions.
11. Intellectual and Industrial proprieties
The Website and its contents, including its services, programs, data, designs, tests, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, as well as the software, commercial names, brands, creative works, illustrations, photographs or industrial drawings and any other features capable being used for industrial and commercial purposes (i) are property of and held in the ownership of De KLOFFIE Markt and are protected by national and international legislation concerning intellectual and industrial property. Under no circumstances shall it be considered that De KLOFFIE Markt grants any kind of license, or engages in any form of relinquishment, transfer or total of partial assignment of the above rights, or that any right is conferred, especially in relation to the alteration, transformation, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents referred to above without the prior, express and written authorization of De KLOFFIE Markt or corresponding owners. The User can only use the Website and its contents for personal and private use. Any other use is prohibited and will require the User to obtain the prior written permission of De KLOFFIE Markt. De KLOFFIE Markt puts its reasonable endeavours to ensure that this Website is free of viruses and other malicious or harmful content. You can use, download and print Website content solely for your own personal use or for non-commercial personal use. Except for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you cannot do any of the following without first obtaining the written permission of De KLOFFIE Markt:
– Copy, reproduce, use or negotiate in any other form content on the Website;
– Modify, distribute or republish any content on the Website, for any purpose;
– Reproduce the Website, perform framing, to this Website to any other Website or from any other Website;
– Use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation.
12. Obligations of Users
As a general comment, users must operate at all times in conformity with the law, with the norms of polite behaviour and the requirements of good faith, employing all due diligence and abstaining from using the Website in any way that may impede, damage or adversely affect the normal operation of the Website, or the goods or rights of De KLOFFIE Markt, of its suppliers, of other Users or in general of any third party. Specifically, and without this implying any limitation of any kind of provisions of the previous section, Users shall, during their use of the Website, accept the following obligations:
– To provide truthful information in terms of the data requested in the registration form or the order form, and to keep the said data updated.
– Not to introduce, store or propagate on or from the Website any information or material that is defamatory, insulting, obscene, threatening or xenophobic, or is of a type likely to incite to violence or to discrimination for reasons of race, sex, ideology or religion, or that in any way offends against morality, public order, fundamental rights or public liberties, or against the honor, privacy or image of third parties, or in general against regulations currently in force.
– Not to introduce, store or propagate through the Website any program, data, virus, or code, or any other electronic or physical equipment that is likely to cause damage to the Website, to any of its services, or to any of the equipment, systems or networks of De KLOFFIE Markt, of any other User, of De KLOFFIE Markt suppliers, or in general of any third party.
– Not engage in advertising activities or any form of commercial exploitation of the Website, and not to use the contents and information contained on the Website to transmit advertising, or to send messages with any other commercial purpose in mind, or to collect or store the personal data of third parties.
– No to use false identities, or to supplant the identity of others when using the Website or any of its services, including the use if required of passwords or access codes belonging to third parties, or in any other way.
– Not to destroy, alter, use for the User’s own purposes, render unusable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents belonging to De KLOFFIE Markt, to our suppliers or to third parties.
– Not to introduce, store or propagate through the Website any content that infringes upon third parties’ intellectual or industrial property rights or commercial secrets, or in general any content for which they cannot, in conformity with the Law, demonstrate their right to place it at the disposal of third parties.
13. Protection of personal data
In accordance with the Organic Law No. 15/1999, dated 13th December 1999, concerning the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature, Users are informed that their personal data will be included in files under the ownership of De KLOFFIE Markt for the purposes of customer relation management, advertising and commercial prospecting, including the sending (through the post, e-mail or other electronic means) of commercial messages concerning products, services, commercial offers, promotional offers and news concerning De KLOFFIE Markt company. For objectives directly related to the purposes indicated in the preceding section, the User’s data may be transmitted to other companies in the De KLOFFIE Markt company, which may be located outside the European Economic Area (EEA), including those countries that do not have comparable level of data protection.
14. Social Networking
These conditions also apply to any posting, on one of the, with De KLOFFIE Market affiliated websites, such as Instagram, Facebook or other social networks. All comments, images, videos and other material on third-party social networks do not necessarily reflect the opinion or ideas of De KLOFFIE Markt or its employees. Therefore De KLOFFIE Markt is not responsible for such content. In any case, the entire material posted on third-party social networks must comply with these conditions and, if applicable, also with those of these social networks.
– To estimate usage numbers and patterns
– To store information about your preferences and adjust the website accordingly
– To simplify your search
– To recognize you when you return to our website.
16. Applicable jurisdiction
The relations between a client and De KLOFFIE Markt VOF is governed by the laws of the Netherlands.
17. Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
Dutch law applies exclusively to these Conditions and the contract entered into by you and De KLOFFIE Markt, with the exclusion of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods.
The competent court in Amsterdam has the exclusive competence to hear and settle all disputes that might arise concerning these Conditions or the contract entered into by you and De KLOFFIE Markt.